Australia watch out! This is a snapshot of the generational change that is coming. Ryan Heath, aged 25, writes about his generation - young people in their twenties, who he says are very different to Baby Boomers and Generation X. Like many of his generation, Ryan Heath has had a gutful of the same bunch of Boomers still hogging all the good jobs and holding Australia back. He says: Enough is enough - it's time for a generational change or Australia will slide into decline. In a style that is controversial, passionate and humorous, this is an enjoyable and provocative read in the tradition of Mike Moore. A must read for Generations Y and X, but also for Boomers who will love to hate Heath's criticisms and mockery of them.
Author: Ryan Heath
Number of Pages: 238
Publisher: Pluto Press Australia Pty Ltd (ceased trading )
Publication Date: 01 Feb 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781864033281
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.