Stylist Elodie Rambaud takes us down tiny side streets and pushes open the doors of exquisite stores to reveal the hidden gems of one of the world's most enchanting cities - Paris. Elodie's must-have guide features Paris's hottest neighbourhood venues, from restaurants, cafes and patisseries to bars, shops and hotels with 235 addresses and maps to help readers locate the secret places the author knows so well. Also included are up-close and personal interviews with those who work at the heart of the city - the assemblers of style, entrepreneurs, shop and cafe owners - as they reveal their own favourite local haunts. With a complete section dedicated to Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, Paris Style Guide is the perfect city companion for visitors and locals alike.
Author: Elodie Rambaud
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: MURDOCH BOOKS
Publication Date: 09 Apr 2015
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781743364659
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.