This book is intended for students of English as a foreign language. Phonetics Editor:: Ashby, Michael;
About the Author:
A S Hornby (1898 - 1978) had a profound and enduring influence on English Language Teaching, not only through his publications and ideas on teaching methods but also through the Educational Hornby Trust, set up in 1961. Sally Wehmeier has worked in the English Language Teaching Division of Oxford University Press since 1987. Before she joined Oxford University Press, Sally was a teacher of German and English as a Foreign Language. Her career included eight years teaching English at all levels in a grammar school in Frankfurt on Main. Editing dictionaries for learners combines her interest in language and teaching.
Number of Pages: 1438
Publisher: Oxford University Press España, S.A.
Publication Date: 01 Jun 1995
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780194314220
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.