Nobody knows New Zealand like Lonely Planet, and our 1st edition to its show-stopping South Island brings you the best of the Kiwi adventure. Whether that's tramping in Fiordland, washing down oysters with wine in Marlborough, skiing the slopes around Queenstown, or taking a city break in Christchurch - you decide.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
New guide covering national parks, farmstays, wineries, galleries and more
In depth coverage of outdoor activities
Green Index to help make your travels ecofriendly
Author: Charles Rawlings-Way
Number of Pages: 444
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Publication Date: 09 Apr 2009
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781741799118
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.