A guide to one of the world's premier adventure travel and trekking destination - Nepal. This work contains an Outdoor Activities chapter and coverage of 'adventure' options throughout the regional chapters.
Author: Bradley Mayhew
Number of Pages: 420
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Publication Date: 01 Sep 2006
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9781740596992
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.