Pat had unanswered question and a void she couldn’t fill; Anna saw it coming and through it would destroy her; Luis didn’t know what to do except feel anger.Being a teenager, going through your parents’ separation is tough—tougher when it makes you feel like it’s the end of the world. That’s exactly how Pat, Anna, and Luis felt but all of them kept moving onwards and upwards.Three individuals, three walks of life, three stories of pain, strength, and love to remind you that everything will be okay; and that you are doing fine. (less)
Author: Hanako Amihan
Publication Date: 2016
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789715086059
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.