Montana Handbook overlooks no part of this vast state, increasingly recognized as a key destination for outdoor recreation. Filled with upscale resorts and restaurants and more low-to-midpriced lodgings and dining options, this guide also contains vignettes on the theatrical career of Calamity Jane and how Meriwether Lewis named the prairie dog.
Author: W. C. McRae
Number of Pages: 480
Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
Publication Date: 01 Feb 1999
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9781566911429
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.