The allure of beautiful and rare cars is timeless. Since the dawn of the automotive age, people have aspired to own and drive the fastest, the coolest, and the most expensive cars on the road. Million Dollar Classics: The World's Most Expensive Cars is a lavish photographic collection of some of the most sought after models that have been made available for auction in recent years.All of the cars featured in this elegant book attained auction prices upward of $1,000,000, making them the most desired cars in the world; as well as the most expensive. Captured on camera by specialist automobile photographer Simon Clay, the stunning images in this book are accompanied by an informative text that gives the reader the specs, history and other fascinating details of these dream vehicles.This book is perfect for any automobile lover, or collector and includes vehicles created by Mercedes-Benz, Bugatti, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Jaguar, Maserati, and Aston Martin.
Authors: Derrick, Martin, Clay, Simon
Publisher: BlueRed, Devon, England
Publication Date: 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781908247001
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.