From film stars to politicians, tycoons to writers, dissidents to lifestyle gurus, Lunch with the FT is a selection of classic interviews conducted in the unforgiving proximity of a restaurant table.
The list of people who have had Lunch with the FT since 1994 reads like an international Who's Who of our times. Meet the rich and famous, the weird and the brilliant, the brave and the virtuous, brought to you by the Financial Times' global network of columnists and correspondents.
The operative word is lunch: this book brings you right to the table to decide what you think of Angela Merkel or Martin Amis, George Soros or Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Angelina Jolie or Jimmy Carter. Meet not just oligarchs and royals, but the tycoon who will pay African presidents to quit, and one of the Arab world's most notorious sons.
Also included are James Ferguson's famous illustrations in black and white.
Author: Lionel Barber
Number of Pages: 352
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 14 Mar 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780670922840
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.