This is the only guide to give detailed and practical coverage of these Indian Ocean jewels. It contains a special chapter on the world-class diving and snorkelling this region is renowned for. It features top activity coverage in and out of the water, including a dedicated 2 - colour Hiking in Reunion chapter. It includes a new full-colour feature with recommendations, tips and cultural insights from locals.
Author: Tom Masters
Number of Pages: 340
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Publication Date: 01 Nov 2007
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781741047271
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.