Author: Ken Hom
This is the one and only cookbook of its kind you'll ever need. Ken Hom has worked his customary magic to bring Thai food - one of today's most popular cuisines - within everyone's reach. The 130 wonderfully exotic recipes are clear and simple to follow and many are illustrated with exquisite colour photographs that conjure up the exciting flavours of Thai food. There are classic dishes such as a traditional Fragrant Prawn and Lemongrass Soup and Green Curry Beef as well as other more unusual delicacies such as Wok-roasted Clams with Chilli - all capturing the distinctive taste of Thailand and all bearing the trademark stamp of Ken Hom's unique brand of east-meets-west cookery. A truly inspirational cookbook from the undisputed king of Oriental cooking.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780747276098
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.