This edition of Lofthouse\'s \"Equity Investment Management\" not only provides a solid introduction to investment techniques and financial theory, but has been expanded to include discussion of derivatives, bonds and fixed interest, equity investment, as well as private client accounts. This work offers a grounding in the techniques of investment management in a form uniquely suited to the perspective of the fund manager and analyst. Designed as a practitioner book, it gives insights on new instruments and changing market conditions. Topics include: behavioural finance, assessing investment systems, creative accounting and bankruptcy, neglected and new stocks, arbitrage pricing theory, forecasting the economy, business cycle, valuation, emerging markets, and passive investment management.
Author: Stephen Lofthouse
Number of Pages: 600
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Publication Date: 06 Jun 2001
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780471492375
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.