Meggie loves books. So does her father, Mo, a bookbinder, although
he has never read aloud to her since her mother mysteriously disappeared.
They live quietly until the night a stranger knocks at
He has come with a warning that forces Mo to reveal an extraordinary
secret - a storytelling secret that will change their lives forever.
Author: Cornelia Funke
Number of Pages: 576
Publisher: Chicken House Ltd
Publication Date: 03 Nov 2008
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9781905294770
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.