The original and best, "Hugh Johnson's Pocket Wine Book" is the ultimate compact guide. Now in its 34th edition, it is the UK's number one wine book appealing to wine-lovers and professionals alike. It is the key reference for enthusiasts, investors and collectors and this year's edition boasts up-to-date news on more than 6,000 wines, growers, and regions, plus invaluable vintage information from experts around the world. A new colour supplement focuses on the array of wines from Spain, while a new section offers the reader alternative wines to try based on those they already drink. More than 200 of Johnson's favourites for 2011 are also included. Hugh Johnson's winning formula of insight, critical appraisal of the world of wine, plus vintage news has never been bettered. During the past four decades he has written many books that have become landmark titles, including his classic "The World Atlas of Wine", co-authored with Jancis Robinson and published this year in a new compact format as "The Concise World Atlas of Wine", and his "Wine Companion", which is fully updated for 2010.
Author: Hugh Johnson
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Publication Date: 06 Sep 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781845335670
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.