This book is a revision of Ray Joseph's classic guide to ultimate efficiency, completely updated for the 1990s. In 500 "bite-sized chunks", it aims to show that whenever you work, whatever you do, you can do it better in less time. For example: turn your desk into a time-saving work station; keep household clutter from cluttering your schedule; put fax, electronic mail, and the computer to work for you; turn travelling time into useable time; delegate as much as you can to whoever you can (including your kids!); determine your peak hours and use them to get things done; set aside a fixed time each day to improve yourself, your opportunities and your life!
Author: Ray Josephs
Number of Pages: 272
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 12 Sep 1994
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780722529959
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.