Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects, based in New York, is one of America's most distinguished and honored architectural offices. The firm, to much acclaim, recently finished a complete restoration of and major new addition to Frank Lloyd Wright's landmark Solomon S. Guggenheim Museum in New York, and has an active practice in large-scale institutional projects including Werner Otto Hall, the Busch Reisinger Museum and Fine Arts Library addition to the Fogg Museum at Harvard University; the American Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, New York; and three buildings at Cornell University, all featured in this monograph. Among the firm's extensive production of corporate work are the International Design Center/New York showroom buildings and the Solomon Equities office building in New York; the Golf Clubhouse and the Contemporary Resort Convention Center at Walt Disney World in Orlando; the IBM Corporation office building in North Carolina; and the David Geffen Company office building in Beverly Hills.The firm has designed corporate interiors for Knoll International, Herman Miller, D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles, and the Ronald Lauder Foundation.This volume also features private houses and apartments in California, New York, Texas, Vermont, Switzerland, and Taiwan, as well as Gwathmey Siegel's decorative arts objects, including furniture, tableware, and floor coverings, for such companies as Swid Powell and Knoll International.
Author: Peter Eisenman
Number of Pages: 336
Publisher: Rizzoli International Publications
Publication Date: 15 Feb 1994
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780847816750
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.