A volume drawing from personal interviews with married men and women, as well as findings from therapists, reveals how to achieve a "grown-up" marriage by delving into the many issues and problems that married couples of all ages face.
Author: Judith Viorst
Number of Pages: 293
Publisher: SIMON & SCHUSTER
Publication Date: 20 Jan 2003
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780743210805
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.