New York, 1963. Fashion, music and attitudes are changing, and there's nowhere in in the world more exciting.
Sherry, Donna, Allison and Pamela have each landed a dream internship at Gloss; America's number-one fashion magazine. Each girl is trying to make her mark on 1960s New York and each finds herself thrown head-first into the buzzing world of celebrity, high-end fashion and gossip. But everything isn't as glamorous as it seems - secrets from the past threaten to shatter their dreams.
They're finding out that romance in New York is as unpredictable and thrilling as the city itself.
Perfect for teenage fans of Mad Men, Ugly Betty, The Devil Wears Prada and Sex in the City.
Author: Marilyn Kaye
Number of Pages: 400
Publisher: Pan MacMillan
Publication Date: 01 May 2015
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781447223979
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.