The Top five bestselling mistress of glitz and glamour is back. Texan honey Sally Lassiter, English rose Jane Morgan and Jordanian Helen Yanna meet at an exclusive girls' school and become best friends. They form a bond which will never be broken ! Years later, the three girls are grown-up, co-founders and millionaire co-owners of the exclusive GLAMOUR chain of stores. They are fabulously wealthy, instantly recognisable, adored and revered. Or are they? The GLAMOUR empire is on the verge of collapse and the three women are embroiled in a bitter feud. A gloriously glossy blend of glitzy women, handsome men, and the power of friendship, Louise Bagshawe's latest novel is irresistible. Because every woman needs GLAMOUR in her life!.
Author: Louise Bagshawe
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
Publication Date: 19 Apr 2007
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780755304332
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.