EVERGREEN A GUIDE TO WRITING WITH READINGS SEVENTH EDITION Evergreen works! Nearly two million students like you have improved their writing by using Evergreen With Readings. this text will guide you step by step through the basics of writing paragraphs and essays, strengthening your grammar and spelling, mastering many writing tasks you will need in college and at work, and perhaps encouraging you to have fun along the way. Special Features · Clear, Easy-To-Follow Instructions, Examples, and Exercises to guide you through the writing process · A Variety of Interesting Exercises to help you practice each skill and try out new techniques in your own writing - not just memorize rules · Inspiring Written Examples by Professionals and Students · Useful Web Links to help you find online sources for practice and writing ideas · Critical-Thinking Group Activities to help you develop the thinking skills required in college and most careers · Brief Research Chapter to show you how to strengthen an essay with outside sources
About the Author:
Susan Fawcett started teaching English at Bronx Community College right after she finished college. The idea for the books grew out of her frustration that adults needed remediation but the only material available had a tone more appropriate for middle school students. She occasionally teaches a class in Miami, where she lives in the winter and writes full time.
Number of Pages: 608
Publisher: HOUGHTON MIFFLIN
Publication Date: 29 Mar 2003
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780618256587
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.