'I have waited this long for Mr Right to turn up and I'm not about to start dropping standards. I'm not shallow; they don't have to be rich or good looking. But they MUST be funny, intelligent, sensitive, cultured, kind, sharp, preferably Jewish, popular, socially integrated, non-possessive, easy-going, accepting of me and my past, reasonably well dressed, sophisticated, generous, well read, excellent at sex, with a high sex-drive and of course, at least an average-sized cock. Now, you tell me, are any of these requests unreasonable? Isn't each of these qualities essential?'
Author: Emma Gold
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: HODDER & STOUGHTON
Publication Date: 07 Jun 2001
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780340766958
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.