A collection of articles, sketches, and letters spanning 33 years in Fyodor Dostoevsky's writing career, from 1847, just after the successful publication of his first novel, until 1880, a year before his death. This volume allows the reader to measure the broad scope of his artistic development and the changes that occurred as a result of such cataclysmic events as Dostoevsky's arrest and trial for treason and his subsequent imprisonment and exile in Siberia.
Author: F. M. Dostoevsky
Number of Pages: 376
Publisher: Northwestern University Press
Publication Date: 30 Jul 1997
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780810114739
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.