I may be in the middle of nowhere,
but I still have standards!
Like it's not bad enough Daddy's in jail for embezzlement (he's a super-successful Hollywood agent, btw, and totally innocent), but since my fashion-model mom died when I was a baby (I'm sure you've seen the E! True Hollywood Story) I've been shipped off to Possum Grape, Arkansas, to live with relatives I've never even met. You read that right: Possum. Grape. Not only is there no Starbucks in this town, but I'm sharing a room with a six-year-old and I'm about to miss the biggest social event of the year back in L.A.
I'm not sure how yet, but I will get back to civilization. Until then, I may be stuck on a farm, but no one's gonna keep me from ruling the roost!
Author: Julie Linker
Number of Pages: 240
Publisher: SIMON & SCHUSTER
Publication Date: 24 Jul 2007
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781416934721
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.