So often, managers' performance reviews, their salary increases, and basically their fate within the company in general are judged by the results they deliver . . . yet those results are usually produced by a team of employees working under them. Which means that perhaps the most important and broad-reaching aspect of a manager's job is the ability to delegate and supervise extremely well.In Delegation & Supervision, success expert Brian Tracy reveals time-tested ways any manager can use to boost the performance and productivity of their employees, including how to:* Define work, assign it, and set measurable, targeted standards for performance * Match skills to job requirements * Use Management by Objectives to delegate longer-term tasks to trusted team members * Monitor, control, and keep on top of projects with minimum effort * Turn delegation into a teaching tool and build the confidence of your staff * Avoid reverse delegation * Free up time for higher-level tasks only you can tackle * And much moreWhen done right, delegation and supervision will allow your employees to learn, grow, and become more capable. And you will impress the higher-ups with all that you and your team accomplished. When done wrong . . . well, you can't afford to get it wrong.
Author: Brian Tracy
Number of Pages: 112
Publisher: Harpercollins Focus
Publication Date: 06 Mar 2018
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780814433140
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.