Stressed by rising interest rates, your increasing mortgage repayments, the cost of petrol (and bananas!) and your credit card bill? The cheapskates way to getting yourself out of the financial bind will help you make surprising savings.
DEBt FREE, CASHED UP AND LAUGHING will teach you how to save money on everyday household items with handy practical hints and tips. It will show you how to pay off your credit card and any outstanding debts and begin to save money so that you can enjoy a fun-filled life with no more financial anxiety. Savings can be made in every single area of your life and literally thousands of dollars can be saved depending on the hints and tips you choose to follow.
Author: C Armstrong
Number of Pages: 240
Publisher: ABC Books
Publication Date: 01 May 2007
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780733321122
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.