Four friends. Four mysterious powers. They seem like ordinary girls living in Los Angeles. But they each have a secret. Vanessa can become invisible. Catty can travel through time. Serena reads minds, and Jimena has premonitions. As they become friends, their incredible powers bind them together as The Daughters of the Moon. In Book One, Vanessa, who has always had the power to become invisible, discovers that she and her best friend Catty, a time-traveler, are goddesses of the moon who must fight together to overcome the evil Atrox. In Book Two, Serena, a moon goddess who has the gift of reading minds, is torn between joining the dark force of the evil Atrox and staying with her friends. In Book Three, ex-gang member Jimena is terrified by the reappearance of Veto, who was once the love of her life. Veto was killed a year ago by a rival gang. Or was he? Jimena discovers that he has made a devil's bargain, which could cost both of them their lives.
Author: Lynne Ewing
Number of Pages: 837
Publication Date: 09 Mar 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781423134503
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.