This is Mona Kahele's personal account of life in South Kona from the 1930s to the 1990s. She recounts the traditions of everyday, rural Hawaiians, stories handed down among the generations, and places and customs that form the core culture of Hawai'i.
Author: Mona Kahele
Number of Pages: 257
Publisher: Kamehameha Schools
Publication Date: 13 Feb 2007
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781932660029
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.