Author: Ed Delph
Author Ed Delph challenges traditional mindsets about the church and its relation to the neighboring community in his new release, Church@Community. Dr. Delph proposes a paradigm shift in the way churches relate to the community at large. Instead of disengaging itself from secular activities, the church should be a sphere of influence in business, government, education, and entertainment. In this unique book on community reformation, Delph challenges conventionalism and the status quo. Based on the Book of Nehemiah, Church@Community addresses the need for Christian entrepreneurialism, diversity in the church, and strategic prayer. Written for pastors and leaders as well as anyone desiring to see transformation, church@Community raises a new standard for the body of Christ.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781591857341
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.