BOOKSACTUALLY’S GOLD STANDARD 2016 is a highly anticipated new annual anthology from indie bookstore BooksActually, comprising short fiction by the best cult writers of East Asia, Southeast Asia and the diaspora.Showcasing some of the most compelling and original voices of the moment, this year’s all-star collection features stories from nineteen writers.
Edited by Julie Koh, whose own fiction appears in 2016’s Best Australian Stories and Best Australian Comedy Writing, BooksActually’s Gold Standard will keep you in step with groundbreaking new output from Asian writers across the globe.A Yi - Avianti Armand - John Bengan - Chang Ching-Hung - Tom Cho - Linh Dinh - Eliza Vitri Handayani - Balli Kaur Jaswal - Tang Keyang - Jing-Jing Lee - Joe Milan Jr. - Laksmi Pamuntjak - Matthew Salesses - Ahmad Tohari - Tiffany Tsao - Dorothy Tse - Cyril Wong - Wu I-Wei - Kyoko Yoshida
Author: A Yi, Ahmad Tohari, Avianti Armand, Balli Kaur Jaswal, Chang Ching-Hung, Cyril Wong, Dorothy Tse, Eliza Vitri Handayani, Jing-Jing Lee, Joe Milan Jr., John Bengan, Julie Koh, Julie Koh (Ed.), Kyoko Yoshida, Laksmi Pamuntjak, Linh Dinh, Matthew Salesses, Tang Keyang, Tiffany Tsao, Tom Cho, Wu I-Wei
Number of Pages: 350
Publisher: Math Paper Press
Publication Date: 2016
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9789811112317
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.