Bitter Sweet Love is the much-anticipated second collection of internationally best-selling poet Michael Faudet, author of Dirty Pretty Things, a finalist in the 2015 Goodreads Readers Choice Awards.
Michael Faudet's whimsical and often erotic writing has captured the hearts and minds of literally thousands of readers from around the world. He paints vivid pictures with intricate words and explores the compelling themes of love, loss, relationships, and sex. All beautifully captured in poetry, prose, quotes, and little short stories.
* DIRTY PRETTY THINGS sold 40,000 copies in one year in the US
* DIRTY PRETTY THINGS spent 66 weeks and counting on Bookscan Poetry Bestseller List and B&N Poetry Bestseller List in the US
* Number 1 Bestseller in Love Poems on Amazon.com
* Michael Faudet is the long-time partner of Lang Leav
* Michael Faudet has 77,000 Instagram followers, 43,000 Twitter followers and 305,000 Facebook fans.
Author: Michael Faudet
Number of Pages: 208
Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Publication Date: 01 Dec 2016
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781449481018
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.