Author: Liane Moriarty
*Formerly published as LITTLE LIES* Liane Moriarty, million copy selling author of The Husband's Secret brings us another addictive story of secrets and scandal. It was always going to end in tears, but how did it end in murder? Single mum Jane has just moved to town. She's got her little boy in tow - plus the secret she's been carrying for five years. On the first day of the school run she meets Madeline - a force to be reckoned with, who remembers everything and forgives no one - and Celeste, the kind of beautiful woman who makes the world stop and stare, but is inexplicably ill at ease. They both take Jane under their wing - while careful to keep their own secrets under wraps. But a minor incident involving the children of all three women rapidly escalates: playground whispers become spiteful rumours until no one can tell the truth from the lies. Which is when the secrets come out - and now someone is going to pay with their life . . . Praise for Big Little Lies: 'Absolutely brilliant, even better than The Husband's Secret. Loved it. Liane Moriarty has that rare Anne Tyler thing of being able to make fun of people while clearly having compassion for them.' Louise Candlish, Sunday Times bestselling author of Since I Don't Have You 'The author of last year's bestseller, The Husband's Secret, is back with another sure-fire hit. Unputdownable'The Sun on Sunday 'It's not often that a book about murder mingled with domestic and sexual violence has you howling with laughter, but Moriarty pulls it off here ... Her ironic turn of phrases infuses even poignant moments with humour. Blending romance, comedy and mystery, this is a wonderful book - full of brains, guts and heart' The Sunday Mirror ' It's easy to get stuck into this book, thanks to neat plotting that keeps you guessing. Just dive right in because this book slips down as easily as a strawberry souffle' Irish Independent 'A brilliantly plotted story with characters to care for who kept me reading, utterly gripped' Woman and Home Magazine' 'Here at Company HQ we're all obsessed with Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. This juicy seaside-town murder mystery will be one of the biggest books this autumn' Company Magazine 'This fantastically written story, with its little clues casually dropped in along the way, will keep you guessing until the very end ... Another compelling, funny and thought-provoking winner from Liane Moriarty. Do whatever you can to get your hands on a copy - it's brilliant' Heat Magazine 'Take this page-turner on holiday with you - you won't be able to put it down!' Closer Magazine 'A twisted thriller' Now Magazine 'Another riveting thriller. Tackling difficult subjects with intelligence and humanity' Hello Magazine 'A compelling summer read not to be missed' OK Magazine 'This addictive new thriller from bestselling author Liane Moriarty weaves three stories together to a shocking and unpredictable climax' Take A Break Magazine
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9781405920551
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.