Everyday life is loud with ringing phones, blaring TVs, and yelling children. Women find themselves longing for time away from it all so they can really hear God. "But when I pored over the pages of Scripture", says author Sharon Jaynes, "I discovered that some of God's most memorable messages were not delivered while men and women were away on a spiritual retreat, but right in the middle of everyday life. He spoke to Gideon while he was threshing wheat and to shepherds while they were watching their flocks by night". Using wit, Southern charm, and wisdom, Sharon invites women everywhere to explore answers to the heartcry, "How can I hear the voice of God?" It includes helpful study guide.
Author: Sharon Jaynes
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Harvest House s,U.S.
Publication Date: 01 Jun 2004
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780736913508
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.