Difficult times, trials and tribulation are a part of living in this world. However, God has provided a way for us to enjoy peace as part of daily life. We can choose either to allow ourselves to be burdened with worry and anxiety or to live in the peace and joy the Father intended. In BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING, bestselling author Joyce Meyer teaches how to draw on the peace of God in the midst of negative circumstances instead of responding as do many people in the world with restlessness, fear and apprehension. She reveals the nature of the peace Jesus describes in John 14:27 - a peace which is unlike anything the world knows - and how it can fill every area of your life. Joyce Meyer explains why we should and how we can: *Trade our anxiety and worry for peace and joy *Develop a childlike attitude of faith *Rest in the arms of the Lord You will develop a deeper, more meaningful relationship with your heavenly Father as you understand how He cares for you.
Author: Joyce Meyer
Number of Pages: 208
Publisher: John Murray Press
Publication Date: 01 Oct 2002
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780446532129
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.