Author: Steven C. Hayes
The prevailing view among both therapists and clients is that a more vital life can be attained by overcoming negative thoughts and feelings. Then why do so many people continue to suffer with behavior disorders, adjustment difficulties, and low life satisfaction? Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) is a unique psychotherapeutic approach that addresses this question by altering the very ground on which rational change strategies rest. Providing in one volume a scientifically sound theory of psychopathology and a practical treatment model, the book features detailed clinical guidelines as well as numerous case examples demonstrating the approach in action.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781572309555
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.