Walking her dog late one night, Gemma Doyle, owner of the Sherlock Holmes Bookshop, smells smoke outside the West London Museum. No one is inside, but the museum's priceless collection is ruined. Baker Street's shop owners come together to hold an afternoon auction tea to raise funds to rebuild. But the auction never happens. Before the gavel can fall, museum board chair Kathy Lamb is found dead in the back room. Now Gemma will have to use her deductive prowess to find the killer - before her fellow shopkeeper Maureen is arrested for the crime.
Author: Vicki Delany
Number of Pages: 336
Publisher: Crooked Lane Books
Publication Date: 10 Dec 2019
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781643850276
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.