Author: Tom Ang
"Once an image is in digital form, what you can do with it is practically endless." Tom Ang Make sure you're picture perfect with this concise and easy-to-use guide to digital photography from expert photographer and bestselling author Tom Ang. Understand what to look for when buying cameras, software or accessories. Follow the essentials of good picture taking and get expert tips on how to make the most of your digital images from covering the basics to image manipulation and special effects. Plus, "quick fix" pages on how to solve common problems mean your camera can learn to lie. Get clicking and get outstanding results every time.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781405319812
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.