Author: Peter E. Randall
This is a spectacular, large format, 96-page hardcover book featuring 46 color panoramic images by one of New Hampshire's leading photographers. Most of the photographs span two pages and measure 21 x 7. According to the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests, Technically and artistically, these are among the most striking images ever made in the Granite State -- from the Seacoast to the North Country. They express perfectly the qualities that make our state special, from forested wilderness areas to historic buildings and stone walls. The book has been in progress since 1991, a project that required Randall to drive thousands of miles across New Hampshire to record scenes in all seasons, especially the spectacular fall foliage for which the state is so famous. As New Hampshire Commissioner of Agriculture Stephen H. Taylor writes in his foreword, Peter Randall brings to his New Hampshire photography a deep affection for and keen understanding of the state, its natural environment, and the idiosyncrasies of its people and culture. The photographs in this book reflect the diversity and complexity of the state's landscape, and especially the fascinating interplay of forests, fields, waters, and built features that make the New Hampshire countryside so appealing.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780914339564
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.