Authors: Saundra K. Ciccarelli, J. Noland White
The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available With its engaging writing style and comprehensive coverage of key research, Psychology, 3/e, awakens students' curiosity and energizes their desire to learn more. This brief version draws readers into an ongoing dialogue about psychology, allowing them to fully grasp the subject. The authors establish clear learning objectives tied to the most recent APA-recommended undergraduate learning outcomes. MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Ciccarelli/White program. Engaging activities plus assessments provide a teaching and learning system that helps students master psychological concepts more readily. With MyPsychLab, students can watch videos on research and applications, participate in virtual classic experiments, and develop critical thinking skills through writing. Psychology, 3/e, is available in a new DSM-5 Updated Edition. To learn more, click here. This title is available in a variety of formats - digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson's MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780205088904
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.