When Megan Gebhart graduated college in 2011, she knew she couldn't resign herself to life at an aimless 9-to-5 job climbing the corporate ladder. So instead, she challenged herself to have a single cup of coffee with a different person every week for a year to see what lessons she could learn about life and careers. What started out as a strange, unconventional, and slightly awkward experiment soon transformed into a year filled with adventure, hardship, courage, and personal growth. Whether she's grabbing a grande coffee with a former Starbucks' Vice President, discussing recess politics with a first grader, or debating talent with the co-founder of Apple, Megan's enthusiasm and empathy coax the best advice from every walk of life. As a whole, 52 Cups of Coffee chronicles one young woman's daring and heartfelt first foray into life after college. Separately, each cup delivers a daily dose of inspiration-a perfect pairing for a morning cup of joe.
Author: Megan Gebhart
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Publication Date: 14 Aug 2014
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781500602062
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.