This book contains all the soups you will ever need in one essential, easy-reference guide. The collection of 500 recipe ideas is based on one of the world's best-loved dishes, covering every classic and popular soup from around the world, as well as scores of new and contemporary ideas. Try Fiery Tomato Soup with Red Pepper Cream for a clever combination, or Vermouth Soup with Seared Scallops, Rocket Oil and Caviar for a sophisticated showpiece. Tips and techniques for adapting ingredients, texture and spiciness appear throughout. This excellent compendium shows how to combine the best in texture and freshness in a single bowl of soup.
Author: Bridget Jones
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Anness Publishing
Publication Date: 04 Apr 2017
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781846817267
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.