Author: Christine Farenhorst
From the depths of history and the dark days of the middle ages we read stories of danger and intrigue but ultimately of faith, hope and love. Jacques hoards his gold, but has yet to find real treasure. A young infant is neglected by his family, but his heavenly father brings him true love. With these and other stories Christine tells us of tragedy, but also of joy and redemption. These tales are inspired by times past, but ultimately focus on all our futures and the truth of eternity. Christine Farenhorst writes short stories with a pace, characterization, dialogue and subtlety that is quite outstanding. She is a true writer and restores a delight in the gift of reading. Children can read these stories, but I think they might have to tear them from the hands of their parents. Geoff Thomas
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781845505622
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.