Author: Robert Ryan
1948: INDO-CHINA. Lee Crane is an American pilot flying demobbed air transports - C47 Dakotas - across South-East Asia for the highest bidder. He''ll fly anywhere, if the price is right. But his experiences during the war are haunting him, and when he meets a woman from the past, it is, literally, a slap in the face.
1941: BURMA. Crane is a young and innocent airman, flying P-40 Tomahawk fighter planes for the notorious Flying Tigers, the American Volunteers who are helping the Allies push back the Japanese. But when he falls for the charms of a beautiful Anglo-Indian girl she has a devastating affect on him. As the Japanese create chaos in Indo-China and all around him people are looting and lining their pockets, Crane desperately needs to return to find his Indian lover, no matter what the cost.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780755321902
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.