Author: David Clarke
It's not news to say that men and women are different...what's worth discussing is how to deal with those differences. Men Are Clams, Women Are Crowbars looks at the widely-divergent ways men and women approach emotional issues, then offers solutions for those couples who want to bridge the gender gap. Readers will learn the different levels on which men and women operate in every interaction, as well as specific techniques for connecting in conversation. Couples will laugh at the familiar male-female scenarios while learning how to complement each other and build real passion in their relationships.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781586607265
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.