Author: Megan McDonald
Judy Moody has got the Moody Monday blues - until she finds out that Class
3T's new project is on the amazing human body... That means skeletons and
skulls, a trip to the hospital, lots of medical jokes and double trouble
when Judy's friends trick her into thinking the class guinea pig has been
cloned. Then Judy catches the mumps off younger brother, Stink, but all is
well in the end when her friends make up by coming to visit.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780744593624
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.