For use as a supplement the main text in marketing management, principles of marketing, and marketing strategy courses.
The Marketing Plan Handbook guides students through the complete development of a realistic, customized marketing plan applying marketing concepts learned in the classroom. The Marketing Plan Pro software bundled with the text helps students create practical plans, and allows them to critique sample marketing plans that serve as models for their own plans.
Author: Marian Burk Wood
Number of Pages: 216
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Publication Date: 28 Dec 2004
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780131485259
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.