The battle of good against evil is fought in the magical world of Narnia, in the most enchanting fantasy novels ever written. This volume brings together the first three books of the timeless fantasy series.
New cover and new type treatment!
The Magician's Nephew opens the doorway to the magical land of Narnia for the first time...
In The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Peter, Edmund, Susan and Lucy stumble upon the world of Narnia. Here, Winter and the White Witch are the greatest threats and the children must join forces with the great lion, Aslan, to battle against the evil enchantment.
In The Horse and His Boy, Shasta, the slave boy, meets Bree, a talking horse, and together they flee on a wild and dangerous journey through strange cities, eerie tombs and harsh deserts - in search of Narnia, where there is freedom and safety.
Author: C. S. Lewis
Number of Pages: 666
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 08 May 2001
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007109944
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.