Too little or too much company can be stressful. By discovering all about Mindfulness, you can get away from it all by hiding out in the comfort of your own head . . .
'Valentine became a Buddhist because he was interested in dharma.
Dharma is a word for cosmic law and order.
Valentine is sad. He thought dharma was a type of curry.'
'Alison has been staring at this beautiful tree for five hours.
She was meant to be in the office. Tomorrow she will be fired.
In this way, mindfulness will have solved her work-related stress.'
This delightful book is the latest in the series of Ladybird books which have been specially planned to help grown-ups with the world about them.
The large clear script, the careful choice of words, the frequent repetition and the thoughtful matching of text with pictures all enable grown-ups to think they have taught themselves to cope. Featuring original Ladybird artwork alongside brilliantly funny, brand new text.
Explore other essential life companions in the Ladybird Books of The Shed, The Meeting, The New You, and more.
Author: Jason Hazeley
Number of Pages: 56
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 04 Nov 2015
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780718183523
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.