An intimate memoir by the award-winning author of The Corrections describes
growing up in a family of all boys in Webster Groves, Missouri, reflecting
on such topics as the dynamics of a Christian youth fellowship, the
influence of Kafka's fiction on his quest to lose his virginity, his role
as the school prankster, his marriage, global warming, and the life lessons
he has learned from birds. Reprint. 75,000 first printing.
Author: Jonathan Franzen
Publication Date: 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780312426408
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.