So you think you know all about Harry Potter, his friends, enemies and amazing adventures This book is the ultimate test, as tough as making one of Professor Snape's potions and as slippery as a member of the Malfoy family. There are 300 questions devoted to each of the first four Harry Potter books - that's a whopping 1200 questions in total. Questions are divided into Easy, Medium and Hard, and complete answers are provided at the back.
Fantastic fun for all Harry Potter fans.
Author: Mr Clive Gifford
Number of Pages: 160
Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
Publication Date: 01 Jun 2005
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780340873373
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.