Public and Private Families: A Reader, seventh edition, exemplifies Andrew Cherlin's belief that families matter in both the public and private sphere, and the book's 28 readings reflect this notion. Keyed to the fourteen chapters of Cherlin's successful text Public and Private Families: An Introduction, also in its seventh edition, the reader includes both veteran and updated materials that both supplement and enhance the introduction.
Author: Andrew J. Cherlin
Number of Pages: 368
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Publication Date: 08 Nov 2012
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780078026683
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.